Harties.net (PTY) Ltd
|HUNDREDS of daily LOCAL views - THOUSANDS of monthly LOYAL readers!||THE MOST POPULAR ATTRACTION IN HARTIES!|
Community Content Ideas For Harties 2015
The best content for any online community is content about our community.
Too many focus on advice or other news.
We should start to focus more on our community' people and activities.
It's time we forget all the feuds, infighting and quarrels and see the big picture...
We're doing this for all of us, for ourselves, for the greater good of Harties!
Surely we don't have to like one another but atleast respect anothers opinion?
C'mon people... we're all grown-ups here, aren't we?
And please let Harties residents know about this positive incentive - encourage them to sign up here.
Here are some fantastic ideas we can use;
- Week ahead. Write a weekly piece about what members can expect in the week ahead.
- Events preview. Write an events preview, include predictions from members, short snippet of interviews and other material that involves a broader group.
- Events review. Review recent events. Let others contribute their opinion. Members can reflect on the event together.
- Predictions. Invite members to make predictions about Harties future, everyone loves to do it.
- Interview members. Members interviews should be cornerstone content. It creates engaged readers for life, encourages referrals and gives people means to compare themselves to others.
- Interview VIPs. VIPs are usually eager to talk to connected groups of people. Who is a VIP in Harties?
- Product reviews. What products are members likely to be using in the future? Can you review some?
- Member achievements. Who has achieved something fantastic this week? Ask members to submit their achievements.
- Gossip column. Risky, but often very popular. Invite members to submit topical gossip and publish it as a weekly column. Go easy on the venom, heavy on the fun.
- Member of the week/month. Like the above, but a member of the week/month tends to be popular. Use promiscuously.
- Statement from the community. On a frequent basis I’d ask members to contribute to a statement from the community. i.e. We’re concerned about crime; please input on what you would like in a statement from the community.
- People on the move. Who is moving? It might be people changing jobs or people moving house or any relevant ‘move’. Hard to resist this sort of content.
- Latest news. Overused in most communities, but often useful. What’s the latest news in Harties?
- Job vacancies. Any local jobs available? Reach out to recruiters or compile a job tips page. Any information that would encourage people to participate in Harties job vacancies page?
- Competition. When they’re done right, they’re really a lot of fun.
- VIP spotted. Has any member spotted a VIP at a Harties event recently, submit it here.
- Opinion pieces. Give people in our community a chance to give their opinion in a rotating-authorship opinion section. Everyone gets a turn.
- Guest columnists. Will any relevant business in Harties write a guest column?
- Advice section. Summarize the latest advice, what’s the general consensus of our online community?
- News round-up. What is the round-up of the news this week? It’s a simple place a member can visit to see what’s new without trawling various sources on the Net.
Do you have more? Please share them with us!