Harties.net (PTY) Ltd
|HUNDREDS of daily LOCAL views - THOUSANDS of monthly LOYAL readers!||THE MOST POPULAR ATTRACTION IN HARTIES!|
Harties Reported Criminal Cases: June 2015
Reported Criminal Cases for 29- 30 June 2015.
1) Theft out of motor vehicle Village Mall. Laptop and charger stolen.
2) Burglary residential Harrington St Schoemansville. Two TVs stolen.
3) Common assault Rietfontein. Victim assaulted by two known suspects
Reported Criminal Cases for 26 to 29 June
1) Theft General Sunway. Generat or, drill and extension cord stolen.
2) Pointing of firearm Damwall. Road rage resulted in pointing of firearm by suspect whom was subsequently arrested.
3) Possession of dagga Silverside centre parking. Suspect arrested.
4) Robbery with firearm and housebreaking Refentse. Three victims robbed along roadside at gunpoint by three suspects of personal belongings. Suspects also used victims house keys to enter house and steal additional goods . Police arrested three suspects.
5) Theft general Syferfontein. Clothing stolen from washing line.
6) Burglary residential Devalera st Schoemansville. TV and harddrive stolen.
7) Attempted Murder.Ten Rooms. Victim hospitalised after being beaten by community mob.
8) Rape Ten Rooms. Victim raped by suspect known to her whom was subsequently arrested.
9) Attempted housebreaking Scott st Schoemansville. Suspects fled after attempting to break in when they were spotted by complainant.
10) Reckless and negligent driving Scott st. Vehicle smashed into wall. No one injured.
11) Reckless and negligent driving and inquest near Damdoryn. MVA resulted in one female driver being hospitalised and subsequently passing away.
12) Burglary residential Kuyper st Schoemansville. TV, playstation and sound system stolen.
1) Assaulted GBH resort Broederstroom. Victim stabbed with knife by suspect.
2) Common assault Poultry farm Broederstroom. Victim assaulted by ex boyfriend whom was arrested.
1) Reckless and negligent driving R560 Skeerpoort. Truck collided with pole injuring several passengers.
2) Fraud Skeerpoort. Victim paid large deposit in loan scam.
3) Malicious damage Schaumberg. Window broken.
4) Housebreaking residential Time share resort De Rust. Six units broken into whereby substantial amount of valuables stolen from each of six complainants.
Reported Criminal Cases for 24 and 25 June 2015.
1) Stock Theft Rietfontein. Two sheep stolen.
2) Theft general estate Rietfontein. Three suspects arrested for theft of stainless steel.
3) Housebreaking with intention estate Rietfontein. Suspect apprehended on premises after he attempted to break into to house and subsequently arrested.
1) Burglary residential Simon Bekker St Kosmos. TV, amp, ladder and clothing stolen.
Reported Criminal Cases for 23 to 24 June 2015.
1) Intimidation Beethoven Road. Three cases opened relating to taxi route disputes.
2) Theft general garage Damdoryn. Cash stolen.
3) Theft out of motor vehicle Medical Centre Melodie. Handbag and Ipad stolen.
4) Reckless and negligent driving near Village Mall. Motor cycle collided with pedestrian whom was hospitalised.
5) Possession of dagga Damdoryn. Suspect arrested
Reported Criminal Cases for 22 and 23 June 2015.
1) Common assault and malicious damage Melodie plots. Female assaulted by boyfriend whom also damaged household goods.
2) Fraud bank Village Mall. Victim paid deposit for goods which were never delivered.
1) Drowning near golf estate Broedrstroom. Deceased believed to be accomplice of suspect arrested for possession housebreaking equipment.
Theft general poultry farm Bultfontein. Electrical cables stolen.
Reported Criminal Cases for 19 to 22 June 2015.
1) Theft general Rietfontein. Electrical cable stolen.
2) National Road traffic Act Waterfront st Schoemansville. Wall allegedly built across road.
3) Attempted Murder Rietfontein. Suspect allegedly drove over victims leg with bakkie and fired shots at a group whom were allegedly taking a short cut across his property.
4) Possession of firearm without a licence and negligent safekeeping of firearm Rietfontein. Suspect arrested.
5) Possession of dagga Damdoryn. Two suspects arrested.
6) Illegal Poaching security estate Rietfontein. Springbok illegally shot dead on estate premises.
1) Possession of housebreaking implements golfing estate Broederstroom. Suspect found in possession of three crowbars and panga in boat whilst second suspect fled. Suspects believed to be responsible for recent house robbery in the said estate.
2) Theft general Broederstroom. Generator stolen.
1) Trespassing estate Kosmos. Victim alleges no permission was granted to suspects to enter estate.
2) Burglary residential Skeerpoort. Numerous household goods stolen.
3) Trespassing and malicious damage poultry farm Bultfontein. Suspect arrested after been caught inside chicken enclosure.
Reported Criminal Cases for 18/19 June 2015.
1) Theft general Oewer Meerhof. Cellphone and groceries stolen out of tent.
2) Assault GBH Ten Rooms. Female suspect assaulted female victim with stick and was subsequently arrested.
3) Theft general and malicious damage Rietfontein. Fence cut and bicycle stolen.
4) Theft from motor vehicle Bottelnek St Ifafi. Sparewheel stolen.
1) Stocktheft and malicious damage Hartbeeshoek Road. Twelve cows stolen and fence cut. Three suspects arrested with bakkie and trailer.
1) Theft general Skeerpoort. Electric cable and two steel gates stolen.
2) Burglary residential Bultfontein. Jewelry stolen.
Reported Criminal Cases for 17/18 June 2015.
1) Malicious damage guest house Schoemansville. Door and cellphone damaged by two suspects. 2) Possession of dagga Ten Rooms Rietfontein. Suspect arrested.
3) Theft general Cloister st Meerhof. Cellphone stolen. 4) Burglary business vdĺ Hoff Road Rietfontein. Mountain bike, motor cycle and computer monitor stolen.
1) Theft general Mountain Lake complex. Suspect allegedly sold boat on behalf of owner without paying over the proceeds prior to leaving overseas.
Burglary business De Rust. Cement and brushcutter stolen.
Reported Criminal Cases for 12 and 15 June 2015.
1) Theft general Rietfontein. Cable and borehole pump stolen.
2) Dealing in dagga Damdoryn, suspect arrested. 3) Illegal sale of liquor Ten Rooms Rietfontein. Two shebeens closed down and two suspects arrested.
4) Theft out of motor vehicle Buskruit ave Ifafi. Shoes and camera stolen.
5)Theft of motor vehicle Silverside complex parking Ifafi. Red Citigolf stolen whilst suspects seen in white Chev fleeing the scene.
6) Assault GBH Sunway. Victim assaulted by ex boyfriend whom was subsequently arrested.
7) Burglary residential Waterfront St Schoemansville. Numerous household goods stolen.
8) Theft general Rietfontein. Electrical cable stolen.
1) House Robbery Broederstroom. Three suspects carrying a panga, knife and 9mm pistol assaulted elderly couple before tying them up with cable. House was ransacked before thieves left in the couple,s silver Isuzu bakkie. Bakkie later recovered in squatter camp near Atteridgeville by Hartbeespoortdam SAPS.
2) Stock Theft Welgegund. Six goats stolen.
3) Burglary residential estate Broederstroom. Laptops and cellphones stolen.
1) Theft general poultry farm Skeerpoort. Waterpump stolen.
Reported Criminal Cases for 10 and 11 June 2015.
1) Malicious damage restaurant Scott St Schoemansville. Sliding windows smashed by brick.
2) Fraud Scott st Schoemansville. Complainant paid deposit for bakkie advertised on internet only to realise it was a scam.
3) Burglary business vd Hoff Road Rietfontein. Numerous valuable items stolen from pawn shop.
4) Theft of electricity Rietfontein. Numerous illegal connections made to transformers from Sunway.
5) Fraud Melodie Plots. Cash fraudulently withdrawn from victims account.
6) Theft general Bottleneck st Ifafi. Cable and garden chairs stolen.
1) Theft general Broederstroom. Telkom cable stolen.
Reported Criminal Cases for 9 and 10 June 2015.
1) Theft general Dozi Road Rietfontein. Cable stolen.
2) Theft general Cannon Crescent Ifafi. Garden table stolen.
3) Burglary business shop Sediba Plaza. Suspect entered shop through ceiling and stole laptop and cash from till. The neighbourhood watch responded swiftly and apprehended suspect whom was arrested by Police shortly thereafter in possession of all stolen items. Well done to all involved!
1) Illegal sale of liquor Broederstroom. Two shebeens closed down and two suspects arrested.
2) Theft out of motor vehicle Mountain Lake Centre. Cosmetics, laptop, handbag and sunglasses stolen.
Reported Criminal Cases for 5th to 8th June 2015.
1) Robbery with weapon other than firearm Sediba Plaza. Complainant alleges he was held at knifepoint and robbed of laptop, cellphone and testing equipment.
2) Burglary residential Rietfontein. Speaker and cellphones stolen.
3) Possession of presumably stolen property Ten Rooms. Suspect arrested for possession of goods stolen from above premises.
4) Theft of motor vehicle primary school Schoemansville. Silver Toyota Hilux stolen
5) Theft general sewerage farm Rietfontein. Copper cable stolen.
1) Assault GBH Kalkheuwel. Victim assaulted by intruders on his property.
2) Business burglary Pelindaba Road. Welding machine stolen.
3) Keeping of vicious animals Hartbeeshoek Road. Neighbours dogs killed two goats.
4) Drunken driving Broederstroom. Female motorist arrested.
1) Business burglary Skeerpoort. Generator stolen from storeroom.
2) Burglary residential timeshare resort de Rust. Laptops and cellphones stolen from two units.
3) Business burglary poultry farm Bultfontein. Batteries and alarm system stolen.
4) Assault GBH Skeerpoort. Female victim assaulted by boyfriend with pick handle and currently unconscious in hospital.
Reported Criminal Cases for 5/ 6 June 2015.
1) Possession of Dagga Damdoryn. Suspect arrested.
2) Failing to pay for boarding Canon Crescent Ifafi. Client left guesthouse without paying.
3) Robbery common resort vd Hoff road Rietfontein. Three suspects robbed female at knifepoint of three cellphones.Detectives to determine status of charge by further investigation.
1) Reckless and negligent driving T junction Broederstroom. MVA between truck and two motor vehicles resulted in injuries to three drivers.
1) Possession of dagga and presumably stolen property Skeerpoort. Suspect arrested
Reported Criminal Cases for 3/4 June 2015.
1) Burglary residential Bach st Melodie. Clothing stolen from victims room.
2) Housebreaking with intent fast food outlet Village Mall. Entry gained but nothing stolen.
3) Burglary business Rietfontein. Tools, DVd player, music system, computer accessories and meat stolen.
4) Possession of dagga Schoemansville and Damdoryn. Three suspects arrested.
5) Business Robbery brickworks Rietfontein. Three victims held at gunpoint by five suspects, tied up and assaulted before being robbed of cellphones, laptop and cash.
1) Theft general Broederstroom. Borehole pump and cable stolen.
Reported Criminal Cases for 1/2 June 2015.
1) Robbery with weapon other than firearm vd Hoff Road near Sunway. Victim held at knifepoint by three suspects and robbed of laptop after his vehicle stopped with puncture.
2) Malicious damage vd Hoff road. Cable illegally connected to transformer.
3) Possession of dagga Ten Rooms. Suspect arrested.
1) Burglary Business Welgegund. Desktop, screen and keyboard stolen.
1) Assault GBH Orange Farm. Victim beaten up by two suspects at tavern.